The Times newspaper ran a fun article looking at the breakfasts of the rich, famous and well-known personalities.
Below is a list of some of those who gave The Times their breakfast recipes and habits. Of course our aim is to bring you a list of those people, and their breakfasts, that we think you'll be interested in.
- The Queen - Cornflakes or porridge
- Simon Cowell - A cup of coffee and a cigarette!
- Michelle Obama - Toast, fruit and bacon
- Lindsay Lohan - Fruit smoothie and brown toast
- David Walliams - Porridge with milk, blackberries and honey
- Gwyneth Paltrow - Raspberry and rice milk smoothie
- Nigella Lawson - Porridge and rye bread dipped in walnet oil and marmite
- Michael Phelps - Three fried eggs and cheese sandwiches, five-egg omelette, grits, three pieces of french toast and 3 pancakes
- Sir Ranulph Fiennes - Weetabix mixed with Sugar Puffs and fruit.
- Usain Bolt - Chicken nuggests (on the morning he broke the world 100m record and claimed the Olympic Gold medal
Of all these breakfast habits only Simon Cowell should be worrying. Not eating breakfast in the morning slows down the metabolism and promotes the body to cling to calories as body fat - thinking that the body is fasting. This could be the reason Simon Cowell exhibits a lovely pair of man boobs, or 'moobs', when parading up and down the beach on holiday.