Opportunities for personal trainers in over 40 locations across the UK.
How about owning your own personal training business where you keep all the profits plus you get all the help?
You could earn £50K plus pa.
Locations where you get exclusive access to all the members plus a territory with a 40,000 population and all the local businesses.
Revenue streams including Bootcamps, Nutritional products, Equipment Sales, Merchandising and Website Membership subscriptions.
PTC and Serco have joined forces to offer Personal Trainers a unique opportunity to operate their own Personal Training Centre within one of the Serco operated Leisure Centres across the UK.
Locations currently include Maidstone and other towns in the South East, Aylesbury and Buckingham in the Home Counties, Loughborough and other towns in East Midlands, and a number of Centres across Greater Manchester and Lancashire.
As part of the package you will also have the rights and Licence to operate an Adventure Bootcamp and the support from Adventure to build your business with Daley Thompson and ex Gladiator Kate Staples behind you.
You will also work with and co-ordinate a diverse range of complementary therapists, including osteopaths, physiotherapists, nutritionists, sports massage therapists, homeopaths and others.
Your business will offer a comprehensive and holistic approach to individual and corporate well-being following the PTC concept.
There is no initial franchise fee for either Licence, so what do you get and what are your requirements.
You get the full initial and support franchise pack.
- Initial pack.
- The PTC franchise licence FREE
- The Adventure Bootcamp licence FREE
- 3 day training course incorporating a Business and Marketing Module.
- 2 day training course with Adventure.
- Operations Manuals and CD.
- Uniform and branded material.
- Initial Marketing Pack including pop up stand, business cards, leaflets and
- Website listing with your own Centre page.
- Website Members Area for clients offering training and meal plans with
exercise and food database, photos and video clips.
- Your own Centre online shop linked to your own paypal account.
- Online Business Directory to link with local businesses and corporates.
- Usana Nutritional Distributorship.
- PDQ machine ? no up front fee.
- Ongoing Support and Facilities.
- Full use of Centre gym and facilities.
- Book-keeping and Monthly Management Accounts Service.
- Activity reporting system to assist in targeting and marketing.
- Marketing support including Corporate Presentation Packs.
- Website listing with your own Centre page.
- Website Members Area .
- Online Shop.
- Adventure Bootcamp website listing , booking and payment facility direct to
your paypal account.
- Online Business Directory.
- Quarterly Training Module.
- Quarterly Site visit.
There is no initial franchise fee or costs.
You are required to have -
- A suitable laptop with Microsoft Office and a Fitech V5 Fitness Testing
Licence (approx £15 per month ).
- A selection of fitness testing equipment such as blood pressure monitor, microspirometer etc. ( We can obtain the full kit for you if required for under £700 ).
In return for your commitment we provide you with a two and half year renewable licence and all our support.
NOTE : The initial franchise fee for the PTC and ABC licence is normally £13,995.
We can arrange finance through Natwest Franchise Department for any required costs or working capital ? although with no initial fee and a fully equipped gym and leisure centre at your disposal this would only need to be a nominal amount. We would carry out an individual assessment of your requirements.
Please find attached an Application form. You can also find more information about The Personal Training Centre on our website at www.londonfitness.co.uk
Also attached is an article published in Berkhamsted Living magazine about the launch of PTC Berkhamsted ( a stand alone PTC franchise ), and a press release about the Serco/PTC partnership.
Please be aware that the information contained within all other The Personal Training Centre material is covered by both copyright and Intellectual Property laws. The information must be kept secret and confidential and must not be disclosed to anyone else or used by yourself for any purpose whatsoever save to enable you to consider whether or not to become a franchisee of London Fitness.
In the meantime you may wish to visit our website at www.thepersonaltrainingcentre.com to find out more about the business.
Should you have any questions regarding anything , or just wish to discuss The Personal Training Centre Licence further please do not hesitate to contact me via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or on my Direct Line 07850 102568
I look forward to hearing from you in the near future.
For further information please contact :-
Head of Franchising and Licensing
The Personal Training Centre
Tel: 020 7736 8787
Mob: 07850 102568
'Health and Fitness together'