Champneys are proud to announce that Joanna Hall, described as 'The most influential woman in Fitness' by Cosmopolitan magazine will be holding walking breaks at Champneys resorts in 2009.
As part of these fantastic breaks based at our beautiful Champneys resorts, Joanna will show you how you can walk fit, walk firm and walk off weight just by putting one foot in front of the other using her unique walking technique!
Previous guests have benefited by losing up to 10lbs and 10 inches in body mass just 28 days after learning and implementing Joanna's technique! During your stay, Joanna will share the fundamental skills that she has developed to make walking work for you. Whether you are completely new to fitness, wanting to firm up, lose pounds or just get fitter and healthier.
The 2 night / 3 day break will teach you a new way of walking that you can adopt for life, while enjoying the luxurious and pampering surroundings of the UK's most prestigious spas.
Each Walking Spa Break with Joanna will include:
- A 50 minute practical Walk Well Session - improve your posture and master your walking technique and pace to get the results you want.
- A 50 minute practical Walk Fit Session - a cardio based walking session around the beautiful countryside to improve your fitness and your health.
- A 50 minute practical Walk Firm Session - a toning based walking session targeting leaner thighs, trimmer waists and flatter tummies.
Personal Question and Answer and seminar session with Joanna.
The luxurious stay includes:
- Two nights accommodation in either a standard or superior room,
- All meals
- Unlimited use of facilities which include: Swimming pools,
whirlpools, gymnasiums, dance and exercise classes, tennis courts, sauna and steam rooms,
- A Champneys 25 minute massage
- A thalassotherapy pool session.
- A complimentary Joanna Hall Pedometer worth £15
- Champneys Skincare Workshop
- Champneys Gift
Joanna Hall is a regular on TV and radio, Contributing Fitness Editor for Marie Claire, a columnist for Guardian Weekend Magazine. Find out more at www.joannahall.com