Esporta health clubs reviewed
Esporta has over 50 health clubs located across the UK. The Esporta health club ethos is simple, a top class service for each member.
Some people open really nice big clubs with loads of facilities, loads of fitness machines, indoor tennis courts, nice swimming pools and spas….
Esporta health clubs
Only Esporta does all of this at the same time as being totally passionate about the quality standards and service we offer our members. We take this passion to quite extreme degrees....
Quality Auditors: we have a team of quality auditors constantly on the road visiting every one of our clubs on a bi-monthly basis – constantly ensuring that the facilities and services we offer are not just up to but considerably above scratch.
Mystery Members: each club has 5 mystery members – all of whom visit their club 3 times per week – all of whom are constantly reporting back on general standards around the club – as well as being asked to perform special tasks and investigations each month.
Typical Esporta health club facilities
Every Esporta Health Club has the following facilities as standard:
- Fitness Gym & Free Weights - Tons of Kit = No queues!
- Dance / Aerobics / Group Cycling Studios – ave. of 2 per club – most clubs running minimum 60 classes per week
- Indoor Swimming Pools – many clubs with more than one
- Spa Facilities – with Jacuzzis, Sauna, Steam Room & Sunbeds
- Café / Restaurant
The following facilities are available at selected clubs
- Racquets (indoor & outdoor tennis, badminton, squash)
- Outdoor Swimming Pools
- Health & Beauty Treatment suites
Latest health and fitness news
All news stories
Latest quizzes and tests
All quizzes &