Health club questions
Every health club, gym or leisure centre will allow you time to take a tour of the facility. Usually a member of the health club sales team will accompany you. It's during this health club tour that you should ask the questions on your mind.
Frequently ask questions
You're looking for the right health club or gym to best suit your needs. Firstly identify these needs (e.g. Is it close to home / work? Does it have a crèche? etc).
- What are the club's opening times?
- How much is the membership?
- Are their any discounts on offer?
- Is the membership a yearly contract?
- Can membership be canceled or frozen?
- Can I down / up grade a membership?
- Are there off-peak prices?
- Are there showers & changing facilities?
- Do you have qualified instructors on hand?
- Do you give fitness inductions?
- Will I be given a exercise programme to follow?
- Will a need a doctors approval?
- Do you run fitness classes?
- Are fitness classes included in the membership price?
- What specific facilities are available?
- How busy does the gym get? And at what times?
- Is car parking available?
- Do you cater for children?
- Will my kid's get free membership if I join?
- Is there a crèche on site?
- I travel - does membership to this club give me free access to others?
Latest health and fitness news
All news stories
Latest quizzes and tests
All quizzes &