AMAC Sports Emergency First Aid training course
The AMAC Sports Emergency First Aid training course covers basic emergency first aid including CPR. You will learn vital lifesaving and resuscitation techniques, as well as how to handle emergency situations.
The 1/2 day course is an ideal course for those working part time with leisure centres and health clubs or those looking to work in a job that deals with the general public in less strenuous environments.
Emergency First Aid course content
As with many first aid training courses the AMAC Sports first aid course covers key programmes of study, including:
- The role of the first aider
- How to attend to an unconscious casualty
- How to assess a casualty
- How to establish an open airway
- How to put the casualty in the recovery position
Students enroling onto the AMAC Sports Emergency First Aid course muct be at least 16 years of age.
- Emergency First Aid (valid for 3 years)
- Certificate of Attendance
Call us on 01227 831 840
Latest health and fitness news
All news stories
Latest quizzes and tests
All quizzes &