GB Fitness NABBA Advanced Personal Trainer
The Advanced Personal Trainer qualification offered by GB Fitness are a very unique in their approach. We pride ourselves on real education for Exercise Professionals who want the knowledge to make a difference to the lives of their clients and the results that they achieve exceed those of the mass-produced Instructors that are all too common in our industry.
WIth the GB Fitness Advanced Personal Trainer course there is a lot of work covered each day (with more study and revision at home) but this is how we can fit so much in that is not normally included by other training companies, esp. at this price! These courses do go much deeper than your standard "turn up-and-pass" type that seem to be the trend!
GB Fitness / NABBA Advanced Personal Trainer
The GB Fitness / NABBA Advanced Personal Trainer course includes:
- Personal training course manual
- Personal training certificate
- 1 years membership to NABBA
- First Aid Certificate
Taking the industry to a new high level of expertise that ensures success in the industry as well the maximum quality of service for your clients. The GB Fitness Advanced Personal Trainer qualification will cover First Aid (gaining you your CPR certificate), sports injuries and prevention (taught by a leading therapist with years of experience of elite athletes), core stability issues and exercise, advanced training techniques for athletes and high level trainees (including advanced exercise techniques) and a more in-depth look at nutrition and supplementation.
GB Fitness Advanced Personal Trainer course units
- Anatomy & Physiology - including energy systems, immune system, endocrine system and advancement of muscular and skeletal function.
- Basic First Aid procedures - achieve your Emergency 1st Aid Cert. - (*outside tutor).
- Stretching techniques - static and assisted for pre/post workout and developmental stretching programs for progressive flexibility.
- Advanced resistance exercise design for various sporting disciplines. This includes circuit training, olympic lifting, speed and agility drills and plyometrics.
- Basic nutrition education - to enable the trainer to give sound basic advice on dietary guidelines to support training goals (e.g. fat loss, muscle gain etc) and supplementation.
- Advanced cardio-vascular protocols (to advance fitness levels, maximise fat burning, to aid in specific sports development etc). Includes 'TrainSmart' demonstration (world leaders in metabolic analysers for VO2 max and calorific substrate utilisation - *outside tutor).
- Core stability and functional exercise principles. Includes Swiss ball training certificate.
- Sports injury overview - prevention and rehabilitation (*outside tutor).
- Ergogenic aids used in sport, including supplements and drugs. Also motivational tools for clients to maximise their results through psychological well-being and easy-to-follow drills (*outside tutor).
- Postural assessment and correction techniques.
- Business advice and protocol.
Advaned Personal Trainer qualification assessment
Assessment will be as for level 1 by means of a practical and full written theory examination. In addition the student will be asked to produce a 2,000-word assignment detailing a full training, flexibility and nutrition plan for a specific sport (selected by the tutor and to be handed in 2 weeks after the course examination date).
NOTE: The pre-requisite for this course is the GB FITNESS / N.A.B.B.A. ADVANCED GYM INSTRUCTOR COURSE (or equivalent).
Contact GB Fitness
For more information on any GB Fitness training courses please contact Cain Leathem.
T: 07961 346461
Latest health and fitness news
All news stories
Latest quizzes and tests
All quizzes &