Ladyzone women's only gyms reviewed
LadyZone “your 30 minute relaxed workout” is an exciting new, ladies-only circuit based workout, lasting only 30 minutes. This non-intimidating, cost effective workout could be what you have been looking for!
Why choose Ladyzone as your women's only gym?
89% of the population are not members of health clubs but the majority would still like a healthier lifestyle. The reasons why many people do not use or like conventional health clubs are as follows:
- They can be intimidating (i.e. too many mirrors etc…)
- They have an emphasis on youth, weight training, aerobics and high impact exercise
- They are impersonal (no input from staff unless you pay expensive fees for a personal fitness instructor)
- They are expensive (one must pay premiums for non fitness orientated facilities e.g. saunas, restaurants etc)
- They are time consuming (logistics of the workout, obligation to use other non fitness facilities)
- They are often busy (waiting for equipment)
- Workouts are lonely with no member interaction making it difficult to be motivated
- They often have an unfriendly atmosphere
- Fitness equipment is complicated and aggressive.
Finding a Ladyzone gym
Ladyzone gyms are located all over the UK with more Ladyzone gyms opening soon, including:
- Sheffield East
Find women's only gyms in other areas of the UK.
Becoming a member of Ladyzone
We are a health facility without the distractions of saunas, steam rooms, cafes, pools and masses of equipment. This has the added bonus that the savings can be passed to you.
Memberships are priced between £22 and £28 per month (plus an initial enrolment fee). This is approximately half the cost of most health clubs. There are large discounts for paying up front but we also offer monthly price plans.
Members receive inclusive 7 days a week usage, a personal programme, regular reviews (every 6-8 weeks), instruction and supervision with every visit and nutritional advice including eating plans.
Members receive various discounts from local services/businesses as a perk of being a LadyZone “your 30 minute relaxed workout” member.
We also offer corporate packages.
Latest health and fitness news
All news stories
Latest quizzes and tests
All quizzes &