Leisure Connection & Harpers Fitness reviewed
Leisure Connection understands that everyone comes in different shapes and sizes and all with very different health and lifestyle goals. With this in mind, Leisure Connection cater for everyone from those new to exercise through to Olympic and performance athletes.
Operating over 80 sports and leisure centres on behalf of local authorities, Leisure Connection offers a range of facilities and services for their communities. From brand new leisure centres to a swimming pool that is over 100 years to private health clubs to corporate fitness and wellness centres. Leisure Connection also operates four National Sport Centres on behalf of Sport England and welcomes performance athletes including those on the road to the Olympics games as well as members of the local community.
Leisure Connection's fitness brand, Harpers Fitness, offers a friendly and approachable gym experience, accessible to all members of the local community. There are a variety of membershp packages and payment options to suit all lifestyles and requirements. What's more, unlike many other gyms, there are no compulsory long-term fixed contracts and for complete flexibility you can even 'pay-as-you-go'.
Most Harpers facilities you will find the following features available:
- State of the art equipment and facilities, which will help you reach your personal goals
- Fitness classes including Body Pump, Spinning and Yoga to meet all needs and abilities (free with Active Membership)
- Free personal assessment and individual programme designed by our experienced Fitness Consultants
- Personal Training
- TV and Music Channels
- Swimming (at most sites and where applicable free with Essentials Membership)
- Health Suites (selected sites only)
- Discounts on other sports activities e.g. Squash, Badminton, Footballl)
- Member Challenges and events
Personal training at Harpers
Many of our Harpers Fitness facilities offer a Personal Training service, enabling customers to take the direct route to results.
Our personal trainers are qualified fitness professionals who specialise in many different areas, such as weight management, injury rehabilitation, sports specifics, nutrition and flexibility.
Latest health and fitness news
All news stories
Latest quizzes and tests
All quizzes &