Roko Health Clubs reviewed
At ROKO we offer more than other sports or health clubs because of the range and quality of the facilities available. With superb outdoor football pitches, tennis, squash and racquetball*, swimming, aerobics, crèche and fully equipped gyms the choices are literally enormous at our health clubs. *facilities may vary at each club.
This choice doesn’t mean more cost to you though. At ROKO health clubs we price our memberships at a level that gives you the best value for money so you can do and enjoy more while paying less than at other similar health clubs!
Roko Health Club locations
You can find Roko Health Clubs in:
Roko Health Club members
As a member at the ROKO health clubs you can track your progress online using consoles connected to the unique FitLinxx system making it much easier to understand what you’re doing to reach your health and fitness goals and getting there faster!
ROKO Health Clubs provide sport, health and fitness and relaxation at each club and guess what! - We have lots of free parking for our members too.
Roko Health Club facilities
Roko Health Club gyms are both spacious and air-conditioned. They feature a vast array of equipment and is suitable for all types and levels of exercise.
- Spacious gyms featuring five different training zones - Beginners, Cardio-vascular, Strength, Rowing, and Spinning
- Qualified Instructors providing regular fitness assessments and training programmes
- 'Fitlinxx' Interactive Electronic Personal Trainer
- State of the art entertainment system
- Air-conditioned aerobic studios
- Unparalled range of classes
- Aerobiking studio
- Crewing areas
Latest health and fitness news
All news stories
Latest quizzes and tests
All quizzes &