Reverse wrist curls (Dumbbells)
COURTESY OF GLOBAL FITNESS
Major muscles used
Performing reverse wrist curls (Dumbbells)
- Sit at the end of a bench with your legs slightly wider than hip-width apart.
- Hold a dumbbell with an overhand grip (palms facing down) about 6-8 inches apart, with your hands slightly over your knees.
- The top-side of your forearms should be resting on your thighs.
- Keeping your arms stationary, curl the dumbbell up (at wrists) towards your body as far as possible.
- Hold for a brief second flexing your forearms.
- Return to the starting position in a slow, controlled manner.
- Don't allow your arm to rise up off your thigh. Your arms should be stationary at all times.
Alternative exercises to reverse wrist curls
Courtesy of Global-Fitness.com, your Online Personal Trainer
If you're having problems viewing these video demonstrations, you can download the latest version of QuickTime by clicking here, FREE of charge.
Latest health and fitness news
All news stories
Latest quizzes and tests
All quizzes &