Weight Watchers: Dieting and weight loss
At Weight Watchers we believe that healthy, long-term weight loss is within everyone's reach and you can reach your weight loss goals:
- Choose a programme that is healthy, well-balanced and interesting, gives you plenty to eat, and fits in with your lifestyle. And it can include all your favourite foods.
- Gradually increase the amount of exercise you enjoy and which fits in with your way of life.
- Think about what you might need to change in your long-term behaviour by using some practical recommended strategies.
- Get lots of support, encouragement and motivation all along the way.
Reach your goals with Weight Watchers
Weight Watchers is recognised as a safe, healthy and proven way to take control and reach your weight loss goals and now has an online plan.
Weight Watchers online features
- Access to online tools, inspirational topics, weekly emails and guides to help you reach your goals.
- You’ll learn to make wise food choices and discover hundreds of delicious recipes and meal ideas.
As a Weight Watchers Online subscriber you will have access to a comprehensive suite of interactive tools. These enable you to manage all aspects of your weight loss journey including the two highlighted below.
- When you’re following the POINTS® Plan, the interactive POINTS Tracker lets you instantly search POINTS values for nearly 30,000 foods.
- When you’re following the Core Plan, browse the Core Food List, which makes it simple to stick to healthy food options.
Weight Watchers Switch programme
- Switch recognises that everyone is different, so what works for one person may not work for another.
- Discover the small changes you can make to help you take control and lose weight by learning healthy habits.
- Choose one of our two flexible, healthy food plans - The Core Plan and The Points Plan
The Core Plan - No fuss
- Eat freely from a comprehensive list of foods including fruits and vegetables, lean meats and poultry, grains, eggs and dairy products.
- Eat three meals a day until you feel comfortably full.
- Snack on fruit and vegetables or have the occasional treat in controlled amounts
Complete flexibility with your POINTS® allowance.
- All foods are given a POINTS value based on a unique formula.
- Discover your own personal daily POINTS allowance.
- Eat any food, just stay within your daily POINTS allowance.
Latest health and fitness news
All news stories
Latest quizzes and tests
All quizzes &